Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What's Going On?

I haven't posted for over a week, so this is what's been going on:



My boys were in a presentation of Pink Floyd's The Wall 3 weeks ago.

Last week DH and I went to Lancaster and made an attempt at a romantic weekend.

This past Saturday the boys were in a Best of Season show with two of their songs from "The Wall".

On Sunday one of the other music school families had an awesome pool party.


Oh, and I got a haircut.



I've been scrambling to get portfolios ready, trying to beat the heat, and keep order with the "borrowed babies".



Today everyone was just awesome. We packed everyone up, and went to the orthodontist. Everyone was very well behaved, and I only got spit up on in public a little. Afterward, we went to Toys R Us to find a ride on toy for Gio. His birthday was last week. He's officially 3!